Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Saturday, May 15, 2004

sianz today very tired yesterday stay overnight at my grandma there and like slp 3 hour only and go have breakfast at the market near by around 5.10am and i had fishball noodle and the fishball was very nice and bouncy slp at 1.30am and wakeup at 4.30am and then do nth till 5.30 am then go eat and then come back around 6.15am do nth until 9am plus because i have to wait until my aunt and uncle all come then change shift then i can go home i go home reach home at abt 11 plus am and slp until 3 plus then go for tuition at 4.30pm then 6pm go back to my grandma there until just now then come back and miss my computer so come in and write blog lor monday having eng and chem exam then tml around afternoon then go there i guess i have nth to write liao any more and thank you for wasting time reading and pls come daily as i update daily and give me ur comments on the tag board for my page and tell me how i can improve if not nice Take Care Friends Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home