Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Saturday, June 12, 2004

wow lau long time nv post cause COm siao siao then go and reformat but then reformat come back rite all those virus come and make the com like slow slow one then have to spend alot time to cure them and find cure the most diffucult past is that i have the sessar worm that is have a 1 min count down to restart lor.....so when i go and DL the cure rite haven finish already restart waste like 2 days cureing virus and the com very slow make until very frustrated lor...... and i think like i already cure like 4 virus frm the newly reformated come lor so sux rite but now more stable liao........ hey friend if anyone know any gd anti virus programm pls tell me in the tag baord ok thanks bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi i'm new here, I came accross this forum I have found It absolutely accommodating and it has helped me out so much. I hope to give something back & aid other users like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See You Later.

15 June 2010 at 8:13 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home