Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Monday, June 23, 2008

Mid Year X-zam!


Its been awhile since I last updated.

Currently is the exam period and Im seriously got nothing up there on my head. Miracle will happen, like DREAM ON! haha!

Today was having Chinese and MOB paper, as usual chinese was nothing to be afraid of as I have never failed chinese in my whole entire life but MOB is something to be fear of as its my weakest subject and as usual I dont think Im gonna pass it this time round too.

Tomorrow will be Economics paper and I hope I can do well for it. And by the way for those who read this, the format for tomorrow economics paper is on 2 case study. This information is confirmed by my economics teacher and geran's. Thanks to Benjamin for this super useful information.

There will be no paper on wednesday and guess Im gonna use it to work on my maths. Maths paper on thursday. Hope this time round I will be able to pass my maths as I have hire a maths tutor, and hope those money spent will pay off. And maths is like my weakest weakest weakest subject. LOL!

Really hope this exam period will past soon..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home