Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blogging Fever

Hi, it's was a long time sinces I last blog real LONG. From the date you can see it's about 2 years ago!! But never mind, anyway just wanna try blogging again. To note down thoughts that I have and also scare it might be forgotten. Just came across this few chinese verse while watching television.

不会就要问
问了就要做
做了不能错
错了再来过

Intresting hur? Getting kind of bored while waiting for O level results, probably coming out between 7-9 Feb. Mean while continue attending my class in ITE which I have totally lost intrests in, but never mind just go back and have fun with friends there. A friend tell me what ITE stands for beside the commonly known It's The End, but he came out with It's To Enjoy and its exactly what im doing there now. Also have to work to get money or else no money then I cant go out. Have to work on saturday and sunday both 5.30pm, it's actually enjoying but tiring and it's getting boring but what to, so just think of the gain and not the pain.

It's 9.26pm gonna get ready and meet my brother at the Frog Porridge stall so see you soon.
Gone with the wind WOSH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home