Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Gym

Cool, I went to the gym in the evening today. Ran on the treadmill for like 22min, LOL. Super tiring but still endured, no choice but have to. Have to train for my upcoming marathon in December which I should have participated for the 10km instead of the 21.1km, but sure enough this is a challenge and so I will go for the 21.1km. Hmm, I must remember to get back my track shoe from the school locker tomorrow, MUST. Have to really start training now, dont want to give up half-way during the race cause it will be very embarrassing.






















Watched Claymore today afternoon and its very enjoying, and I think the death of Teresa of the Faint Smile is super wasted. To die like that was terrible as she is ranking 1st among the Claymores during her time. She die due to kindness, she was being kind to Priscilla when Priscilla was in her awakened form, Priscilla just grab her chance and slices terasa's hands and head off. And maybe sometimes kindness just dosent pay.




Im going to a workshop tomorrow after school organised by the school. Its a podcast workshop held at cineleisure, cool isnt it. Quite reluctant to go in the first place as I wasnt choosen at first but due to some situation I was sub in, as Im one of the reserves. Since its free, so why not? A chance to learn something like this wasnt very common, hope its gonna be fun. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home