Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Good Luck People

Didn't blog for past 2 days, have been busy with work and school. Worked on Tuesday and took the train there, sat between this Indian lady and Indian guy, guess what this Indian lady on my left tell me, " excuse me I think it's a little too eh ", I just move away immediately. WTF right, shes the one opening the leg so big and reading her book with her hands wide open what the hell, say till it's like I'm so big to sit in-between, i ever tried sitting with 2 big size guy on my left and right and they didn't even say a word, stupid Indian lady. So sway that Monday and Tuesday make my day so sian, and it's because on public TRANSPORT ! Kao if you think so squeeze then go buy a car and drive or take a cab knn. Who cares about this stupid old auntie kao.

This few days has been quite sucky and Wednesday went for npcc in my secondary school, guess what only 7 sec 2 turn up was like wtf, then how are we going to carry on with the drills revision and they feed back to me that because every week they are suppose to wear full uniform and every week also do drills thats why a lot of people went home. What the wearing the full uniform is for doing drills and doing drills revision is to prepare them for the promotion test for next week, and what have we done wrong? Someone enlighten me or give me some direction about it. But still Wei Ping and carry on with the drills revision with the help of the present nco SiJin and Jannah. So disappointed, but we can't make every week games for you guys, isn't it? and this few weeks is very important as to help all of you to revise your drills as to prepare you for the promotion test.

Yesterday slept for only 3 hours and I'm not feeling tired and i don't know why, was finding those link buttons to make this blog nicer, but very ma fan one as need to have own domain and whatever, so I just stick with this plain links.

Tomorrow the O level result will be release so kind of excited, so all the best to those people that is receiving it tomorrow and good luck to myself. Good luck to those who is having test recently or somewhere near especially my brothers. Gonna bath and prepare myself to go and la kopi with my brother. Cheers. Gone with the wind WOSH !

P.S: At 9/2/2007 9pm, due to some technical problem it is post today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home