Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bus 24 Stupid School Girl

On bus 24 today at about 8am, on the way to school, crowded as always. Held onto a pole incase I fall, as you know i'm 90kg and I don't think anyone can help me up. Here comes this school girl, she just squeeze through and lean onto the pole which i'm holding onto, and her back was just on my hand, she turned around and give me that look just immediatly after she lean on the pole giving me the signal to remove my hand. Was like Wtf, as if I want to touch you, then i remove my hand, stupid rite. Luckily nobody saw it, or what will they think. Heng, but still sian. Lol.

K got to go now, working at 530pm, will continue after I come back at about 1am. Gone with the wind WOSH !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home