Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Computer, Passion

This is quite bad, I thought my PC was back to normal but its not. Intend to bring it to Sim Lim this afternoon to get it repaired but was shock as I on it and all seems normal, I was delighted as it saves me a trip to sim lim and the repaired money. Didnt want to spend anymore money on this PC as Im intending to get a laptop, so just hope this PC can tahan till I get my laptop maybe in December or January next year. Hope nothing goes wrong so that I can continue to blog, hope.

Tomorrow is Np and the day after tomorrow is floorball training, nothing comes better then doing something you like for the whole week since yesterday was also floorball training, enjoyable week indeed.

Long time since I last touch my stick, it was in Nazir's stick bag. Deprove quite a lot both in skill and reaction, due to the fact in absence of training and exercising, but I still manage to score 2 goals in yesterday's training, not in shoot out but in real game of cause. Loving floorball more and more each day. Both Passion.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home