Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Business Law Lecture In 4 days, New Song To Page

Having the luxury of attending 4 days of business law lacture has really benefited me a lot. In the sense to know wheather what am I entitle to and not. To protect myself from entering a contract and agreement in unfair circumstances, and in some case the law dont cover you although you are treated of unfairly. Thats law. Personally I myself would like to have a taste of sueing someone in the future, not to be an asshole but for the taste of it. If what I had just said make you uncomfortable or in any case offended you, please dont hesitate and leave this page immediatly. Thanks.

Anyway I've changed the song of this page from (Panic! At The Disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage) to (The Academy Is... - LAX to O'Hare) Please comment on my new song on my page on my tagboard. Thanks A lot!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home