Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Promotion and Work

Alright great Im promoted to year 2, something I wasnt expecting since I did quite badly. History which I expected to do badly came out to save me and filled the 1 H2 spot. I just find history damn hard, thinking to change the combination if I retain but nevertheless I like history and very intrested in it. I will try harder and improve on it. Working was fine, back to my old job and I love it. Things have changed there, the mangers, the system and the payment method. Cash payment method which I like a lot is change to bank payment, but I guess thats a good thing as I able to save money compared to spending it once I get it.




Gonna work and get tons of money from there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home