Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Friday, February 02, 2007

71st CIBTC D06 Passing Out Parade


Today 23/12/2006 marks the end of the whole CIBTC course of D06 and it will always be remembered in my heart. This is a highlight in my 5 years of NPCC life. Holding a pip on the shoulder is not easy as now Im input with more responsible to do much for NP, as what spiderman said " With great power comes great responsibility ". More to go man !!



I have never regretted joining NP during sec 1, my ambition is to become a policeman in the future and NP is just a stepping stone as most of my senior or should I say mentor in NP gradually became policemen. So becoming a CI (Cadet Inspector) was my dream since sec 1 and I would say 23/12/2006 is one of my happiest day in my life and wll be kept deep inside my heart forever. For you whos reading this NP might be yet some another CCA for you as it's compulsory to join a CCA during sec 1, but NP to be is career, it's my life. To add on I don't belong to NP, IM NP.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

I can see a lot of passion in you for NP. o.O

btw, tremendous english improvement since you first blogged and now... =x

3 February 2007 at 12:54 pm

 
Blogger colinseah said...

haha yeah lots of. of cos la the last time i blog was like 2 yrs ago and then i was think sec 2 or 3 nia. so big diff u c.

3 February 2007 at 1:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home