Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Monday, February 05, 2007

UOPA Silver For Peicai NPCC Unit

Late and tired but still making a point to blog. Work today at 530pm till 12am, went to eat something at the 24 hour kopitiam at my place, ba chou mee to be exact. Wedding banquet today and got door gift which is 2 chocolate bar. Prefer something that can be kept and use, but still the chocolate is good, if without the nuts and whatever inside, it will be better. Was talking to my brother on friday night, both of us agreed on cutting botak, but luckily I didn't cut. Yesterday he told me he had already cut but checking on him today, was just short hair LOL. So glad that I didn't do it yesterday since we already agreed on botak. But still Im having short hair thats why we are quit.

Tried to access blogspot on internet explorer but cant. So kim nam intro me to this programm called Mozilla Firefox and it's good, in the sense I can access blogspot. But still uploading of photo can't be done, wanted to put more photo to show you all for the previous post, but too bad haha.

Surfing the net yesterday as I was bored from training my pure luk sin on aquila, and went to the NPCC website to check it out, guess what Peicai Secondary School got Silver for UOPA (Unit Overall Performance Award) which was last seen around 2003 I guess. Happy for my school and my unit, although there is really more room for improvement.

Guess I will just end here and continue next time since i'm having school tomorrow at 1pm and after that got to go to MDIS at queensway to submit my O level certificate to further process for my application. Now i'm just going to watch yesterday's Guess guess guess. So see you soon and take care. Gone with the wind, WOSH !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

12 November 2008 at 1:51 am

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home