Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Monday, June 30, 2008

Pretty okay

Todays economics paper was pretty alright. What I had study came out like elasticity, inflation and unemployment. But I had forgotten some parts of elastcity. I should have started earlier to study and not wait till the last minute. I think I would have done better this time round. I still had my last paper on wednesday, which is South East Asia History. Must read up more now, I say now but my body is not moving haha.

Tomorrow there is still floorball training from 1230pm to 3pm. And I will be receiving my jearsey number 1 tomorrow, Whoot! A division will start on thursday and our first match will be with VJC at RP floorball hall. Good luck guys!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home