Not To Live Life, But To Feel Life

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Area 6 ATC 2008

Just came back from a 3 days 2 night adventure training camp at Pulua Ubin. 1st word that came to my mind when I reached home, SLEEP. Slept for 2 hours on the first night and about 5 for the second. Woke up late this morning where everyone should be awake at 6am while I woke up at 7.30am and took my own sweet time to brush my teeth. And phone reception was bad there as at some part of the campsite has zero reception, we can neither receive message nor make out calls. Below heres are some of the photos I took, though not of high quality but please enjoy! haha

Some "Kampong" style houses


Dog at Ubin's Mamam beach

Durian season now

Rabbits at someone's house haha

A little corner at someone house there

View at mamam beach


Dormitory for instructors

Field, Foyer and Canteen (Building infront)

Just remind me of this song call pearly shells and it goes like this...

Pearly shells

By the ocean

Shinning in the sun

Covering the shore

When I see you

My hearts tells me I Love YOU!!

More than all

Those Little pearly shells

I know I know

You have to go

So hurry back home love

I miss you so

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home